photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Tuesday 28 October 2014

No7 Stay Perfect Shade And Define

Now ladies, you'll all know what I mean when I say 'No7 Voucher'...yup! You've probably got at least two in your purse right now, not to mention the ones that have already expired floating around in the bottom of your bag.

Personally, for a long time I didn't entertain buying No7, I'm not sure why, I guess I saw it as a brand for the more "mature lady." Although in recent times they've really stepped-up their game in terms of variety, colours, products, etc. So, if you hadn't already figured, you can see where I'm going this, I had a voucher and I bought their Shade and Define eyeshadow sticks.



I was actually after a few eyeshadows for either a good base colour, or a very easy, on-the-go colour. I picked up the shades 'Cool Mink' which is a brown,  taupe colour and 'Pink Pearl' which is a shimmery pink.



I was initially a little apprehensive about the cream element, would it smudge, would it last all day? Seriously, once it dries, there is NO smudging these babies, seriously, after swatching them for this post, I washed my hands a few times and they didn't budge, I was so impressed! The stick makes it perfect for quick application and it also comes with a sharpener so you can even use it as an eyeliner.






They are originally £8 each, however with the voucher they are £5, and at the moment it's buy one get one half price, basically you can get two shades for £9, who doesn't love a good bargain!

Have you got any of these shades? What do you buy with your vouchers?

L x


6 comments:

  1. You're right I do have a few of these vouchers floating around in my purse! I never know what to buy though. I will check these out.

    Ting | www.thetingthing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same about No.7 until a year or two ago, but any foundation of theirs that I've tried I've loved. Especially the Instant Radience one. I'll be giving these shadow sticks a go when I get a voucher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the look of these - I just did a post on eyeshadow sticks and how much I love them so will have to pick this up next. I always have so many of the vouchers - need to use them up!! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use to ignore the NO7 vouchers and just give them to my mum! These sticks look so beaut though! Like I need anymore though!! So tempting xx

    Alice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so picking these up with my future vouchers. Love the creaminess of the formula and the shades are so gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun, I've nominated you for the sisterhood of the world of bloggers award. Check out my post for details:

    dreamingxpretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete