photo aboutmeNEW_zps61fbca22.png  photo healthylivingbuttonNEW_zpscf3f2246.png  photo ContactMe_zpsfeda721c.png

Monday 27 October 2014

Manicure Monday #7

Mani Monday is back! Now I do love a good manicure, but I was giving my nails some much needed TLC after I got my Acrylics taken off - and we all know how ruined they are after those!

Anyway, it's Autumn and I do not need an excuse to wear dark colours on my nails. I absolutely love the Barry M Gelly range and I was even more excited to learn that they have new colours out now, so naturally I had to try them.




I love this colour, dare I say it's a pretty sophisticated autumn colour that isn't your typical Dark Red or Black (which I still love by the way)

What colours are your loving  for your nails this autumn?

 L x



2 comments:

  1. I have not long bought that colour and I love it too :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely for Autumn/Winter isn't it?! not too harsh either! xx

      Delete