Casing point; the brand new 'Magic' foundation, by Charlotte Tilbury.
Swatch - no flash.
Swatch with flash.
So, I really want to LOVE it, but I don't, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
- The coverage is pretty good, I'd say a medium, with the potential to build it up to a full-coverage.
- It comes with a pump! (double hand praise emoji)
- I didn't need to use concealer as well to cover any red patches.
- The packaging.
- It's extremely light to wear, it really does feel like a 'second skin'.
- It is a bit too yellow for my skin.
- The colours are advertised on the Charlotte Tilbury as 'Shade 1, 2, 3' etc. Which isn't very helpful, what colour is a 'Shade '?
- The formula doesn't work well with my skin, it settled into my pores.
- It accentuated some of my dry patches.
- I couldn't get it to blend well and I had to work extra hard with the trust Beauty Blender to avoid streaks. In conclusion, at £29.50, I wouldn't repurchase.
Have you tried it yet, what do you think?